A COVID-Safe event
The conference will be managed within an event COVID-Safe plan and the School’s COVID-Safe plan, including precautions such as registering attendance, wearing masks, social distancing and sanitising as advised by ACT Health at the time.
Registration fees will be refunded if the event is cancelled before 17:00 Wednesday 1 December. Unfortunately, we cannot provide refunds in the event of cancellation after that time.
Venue requirements for all visitors: (updated 9 December)
- Signs and Symptoms – You have no signs and symptoms of COVID-19.
- Covid19 Testing – You or a resident member of your family are not awaiting results of a Covid-19 test.
- Exposure Sites – You are continuing to monitor exposure sites and to the best of your knowledge have not attended any sites and been identified as a casual or close contact.
- Quarantine Requirements – Close and secondary contacts to the Omicron strand are required to quarantine for 14 days in the ACT. Please do stay home if this includes you.
- Social Distancing – You are required to maintain social distancing of 1.5 meters wherever possible.
- Masks – – Visiting delegates must wear a masks at all times inside and outside unless you are eating and or drinking, addressing a keynote or presenting and or have a medical exemption (evidence will be required at attendance) to not wear a mask.
- Hygiene – Hygiene measures are to be followed including the use of hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- QR Code – For this event only, please check in using our event QR Code “The Snow Centre – Canberra Grammar”.
- Vaccination – You are strongly encouraged to be double vaccinated.
- International travel – Prior to arrival, in the last 14 days, you have not returned overseas from South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Lesotho, Eswatini, Seychelles, Malawi and Mozambique.